They needed to update their brand starting with their logo and website. SA-Technology help Lifelink International build a brand that would help them communicate their vision and mission to their supporters. They needed a custom sponsor management system for managing and maintaining their sponsorship database. The database allows their donors to communicate
- Create a logo, business cards & letter head
- Create their brand story
- Engage, as well as inform
- Simplify everything
- Encourage discovery
- Brand comes first
The website was developed using word press content management system, giving them full control over all messages and content.
- Upload and videos highlighting missions trip
- Add new pages and content as the mission grows
- Let users see their latest Tweets
- Add to their growing photo gallery
- Blog about their latest event or activity that their ministry
- And offer users a clear way to donate to the cause
- Keep the child sponsorship database up to date.
The new website has received raving reviews and have empowered them to share the awesome charity work with their donors and supporters.