Atlanta Online Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Software Applications Technology offers professional Online Marketing to businesses and companies located in the greater Atlanta area. Our team specializes in Search Engine Optimization guaranteed to increase your website traffic.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search engines are the primary drivers of traffic to a website. At any given moment, thousands of potential customers are using search engines to find products and services that they are interested in. Websites designed using an effective search engine optimization campaign can net your company more targeted visitors and customers. Executing a planned SEO strategy can greatly increase your sales. SEO is one of the most cost effective methods of reaching your customers.
What are the benefits of SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is one of the most highly-effective ways to get your website noticed:
• SEO increases the number of targeted visitors to your website
• SEO increases your business’s sales and profits
• SEO saves you time and money
Google Local Business Places
As of April 20, 2010 Google Local Business Center’s name has been changed to Google Places.
Google purpose for this change was to give Businesses the ability to connect with customers and manage their online marketing presence with new features.
Watch this video to learn more about getting your business listed in the new business Google places.
To get your free
Google Places will continue to offer these same tools, but the new name will simplify the connection with Google Places. This name change from Google Local Center to Google Places is an attempt by Google to offer businesses tools to leverage technology on the internet for their local business.
Some of the additional benefits that were released with the unveiling of the new name were as follows:
- Service areas: This options gives businesses the ability to show which geographic areas they serve. With this new release you can make your address private if you deem this necessary. This is an excellent option for businesses that work from their home.
- A cheaper simpler way to advertise: Google also release an option for businesses to be able to target their market based on location for just $25. With the use of tags and Google Maps Businesses can now offer online marketing strategies based on their location. As of today, Google only rolled out Tags to three new cities — Atlanta, Austin and Washington.
- Get Free photo shoots : In certain cites Google will offer the ability for businesses to have a free photo shoot of their business offices. Businesses in select cities can now request a free photo shoot of the interior of their business which we’ll use to supplement existing photos of businesses on Place Pages.
- Mobile Business- Google now gives businesses a really cool option of what they are calling Customized QR codes: Only customers in the U.S. will be able to use this feature with this initial rollout. From the dashboard page of Google Places, businesses in the U.S. can download a QR code that’s unique to their business, directly from their dashboard page. QR codes can be placed on business cards or other marketing materials, and customers can scan them with certain smartphones to be taken directly to the mobile version of the Place Page for that business. Pretty sweet technology right!
- Favorite Places: They also mailed out window decals to 50,000 businesses around the U.S. These decals include a QR code that can be scanned with a smartphone to directly view the mobile Place Page for the business to learn more about their great offerings.